[GM] 6/10 (Thu) Current Known Issues (Partially Solved on 6/24) 
This is GM Dominiel.
The following issues are the issues that have been identified until 6/10 (Thu) at 09:00 UTC.
1. An issue has been discovered where on some occasions, Celine’s Intuition is not triggered when Politis’ Tranquility and Celine’s Intuition are activated simultaneously. → We have confirmed that there is an issue where, if more than 3 additional effects are activated at the same time, if the first effect stunned the Hero who activated the second effect, none of the following effects were activated. → This issue will be resolved with the patch that will occur on 6/24 (Thu). → This issue has been resolved with the update that occurred on 6/24 (Thu) 2. An issue where on the turn Politis dies, her passive effect continues to be applied until the end of the turn has been discovered. - This issue has been confirmed to be a timing issue, which occurs when a Hero whose effects continuously apply to allies or enemies, is removed from battle. → This issue will be resolved with the patch that will occur on 6/24 (Thu). → This issue has been resolved with the update that occurred on 6/24 (Thu)
3. An issue has been discovered where, when Specter Tenebria dies on her turn and is granted revive, her skill, Poison Blast only targets one enemy.
→ We have confirmed that when the hero dies on her turn and is revived, the skill effect does not trigger at the start of the turn.
→ We have also confirmed that this issue affects heroes whose skill effect changes at the start of a turn. We plan to resolve this issue during the 7/8 (Thu) update once further investigations have been carried out.
→ We hope our layers will understand that it takes some time to investigate this issue thoroughly.
→ Please check 6/24 (Thu) Current Known Issues for future updates.
4. (Added on 05/27 16:00) An issue where [ Quick Menu > Lobby ] button doesn’t function from connections / Secret Shop Pages → We are currently looking into the cause of the issue and we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.
→ This issue has been resolved with the update that occurred on 6/24 (Thu)
An issue has been discovered where players are unable to obtain Victory Points or Conquest Points in an Arena Revenge Battle even though a Flag is consumed. An issue has occurred following the update on 6/10 (Thu) where an error window is displayed and Conquest Points are not acquired for revenge battles in the Arena.
→ We have found the cause of this issue and are working on fixing it.
→ We will do our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.
→ The issue has been resolved with the patch that occurred on 6/11 (Thu)
※ The dates for resolving the issues are subject to change depending on the circumstances.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these issues. We will continue to update you all on these issues by updating this announcement.
If anyone is having trouble downloading and updating, I found a fix that worked for me.
1. Make sure Epic Seven is closed in the background.
2. Go to app settings for Epic Seven. Clear Cache and Force Stop. The uninstall.
3. Reinstall it from the Google Play store.
I'm on Android, obviously, on a Pixel 4. Good luck people.2021.06.10 16:45 (UTC+0)