[New/Returning Heir Tip] Hanakasu / Global / New and Returning Heir Tips
Hello! My tip will be about the +10% Battle Gold Earned for 1 Hour buff from your daily reputation quest reward at 20 points. Gold is always nice, let's gain more!
When collecting your reward, this buff is immediately activated. I think many people consider this their window of opportunity to complete Hunt dungeons for gold, but this can apply to other stages that reward gold:
- Automaton Tower: Floor 6 and 21
- Event Side Story Stage: S. Goblin's Den
- Abyss Floors (Conquer Rewards)
- Expedition Posters (Participation)
For Expedition, using an entry will give you a gold reward, so make sure to use your free entry when you're the host.
- Note that your damage dealt can be 0 while still receiving rewards. This clearly saves time but it becomes a matter of etiquette.
- There's a completion reward upon success, so please be considerate of others!
If you have other gold buffs active (ex: from Guild Captain Shop and Event days) then all of them will work together for even more gold.
Hope this helps!