[Maintenance] 11/15 (Mon) Patch Notice 
This is GM Dominiel.
In order to fix issues in the game, Epic Seven will have a patch on 11/15 (Mon)
Please note that while players may experience some server instability during this time, your game data will be unaffected.
Please see below for more details.
■ 11/15 (Mon) Patch Information
1. Schedule: 11/15 (Mon) at 13:30 UTC
- An issue where the message, “Tap to close” is not displayed when a player forcefully leaves from the battle results screen when spectating in World Arena Mock Battle will be fixed.
- An issue where the game crashes when you tap the back button after going to a different menu on the World Arena Battle Request screen will be fixed.
- Secret Shop probability error will be fixed.
ㄴ For more details on this issue, please see the Secret Shop Probability Correction and Compensation Notice
3. Affected Content: Access to the game will be temporarily suspended.
※ Please Note!
- Disconnecting from the game after the patch is applied will not affect your game data.
- Once the patch is distributed, reconnecting to the game will automatically install the patch.
- When the patch is applied, the connection to your game will be temporarily terminated, and the game can be accessed normally after reconnecting.
- If possible, we ask that our players wait until the patch is over before logging into the game.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to this patch.
We will continue doing our best to provide you with the best service possible.
Hello Heir. Please see the Secret Shop Probability Correction and Compensation Notice for more details. https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/7963151
Thank you!2021.11.16 00:44 (UTC+0)
Now i get why fixing the shop took so long. Apparantly it wasnt a priority at all, but rather minor world arena issues for spectating battles was.
I also hope there will be a compensation for the wait to use a game mechanic that every player uses daily, regardless of their rank and that is crucial for some to strategise their currency usage.2021.11.15 13:08 (UTC+0)
"your game data will be unaffected."
Yeah, uh, no. People doing labyrinth got completely screwed because we got kicked to the title screen after taking the exit portal which made everything we did a complete waste of time. It acted like we just exited the dungeon via the menu. I was in hell lab, killed a boss and went down to -31 stamina; took half an hour, all wasted.
Wouldn't be surprised if Abyss was the same, thank *** I don't attempt that anymore.2021.11.15 14:33 (UTC+0)