[Maintenance] 12/3 (Fri) Patch Notice 
This is GM Dominiel.
In order to fix issues in the game, Epic Seven will have a patch on 12/3 (Fri).
Please note that while players may experience some server instability during this time, your game data will be unaffected.
Please see below for more details.
■ 12/3 (Fri) Patch Information
1. Schedule: 12/3 (Fri) at 10:00 UTC
- Improvements will be made to the purchase conditions for the Specialty Change Pack 1&2 that is displayed in [Shop > Pack] when a player proceeds with a Specialty Change.
The pack is displayed in Shop for 6 hours after a Hero Specialty Change is completed, and it can be purchased once during this period.
The pack is displayed in Shop for 6 hours when a player initially completes a Specialty Change for each hero, and it can be purchased once during this period.
→ After this patch, if a player performs another Specialty Change on the same hero, the Specialty Change Pack 1&2 will not be displayed.
- Certain words that disturbed players in chat will be added to the banned list of words.
3. Affected Content: Access to the game will be temporarily suspended.
※ Please Note!
- Disconnecting from the game after the patch is applied will not affect your game data.
- Once the patch is distributed, reconnecting to the game will automatically install the patch.
- When the patch is applied, the connection to your game may be temporarily terminated. The game can be accessed normally after reconnecting.
- If possible, we ask that our players wait until the patch is over before logging into the game.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to this patch.
We will continue doing our best to provide you with the best service possible.