Hero Storage space 
Hello i am a player of the game and i do enjoy it, but as of recently it has gotten harder for me to stay into the game because i no longer have room in my hero storage. The issue i am having is the amount of fodder heros i have compared to regular heros and no way to really get rid of them effectively anymore. Before you could use any hero for lvling but now you can only use the penguin system and i never have enough space to earn any penguins. So this is a rather annoying issue that I can hope to be addressed in future patches.
1. Penguins don't go in to hero storage anymore. They have their own storage. They are used like items to level up heros/fodder.
2. Always max out any storage using skystones. It's the best investment you can make regardless of where you are in the game.
3. Level up fodder using penguins to 3 or 4 star. Or feed them to mega phantasmas.
4. If you are in early to mid game I suggest you keep them in the off storage and repeat step 3.
5. Transmute them. I don't recommend this because fodder become more necessary to farm when going on upgrading character spree.2021.12.03 16:37 (UTC+0)
If you have too many 3 stars hero you need to use the Transmute function. This is by no means a waste, since you can use the transmute stones to buy 2 molagoras per week, and that alone is worth it.
Aside from that, you can :
- Increase your hero storage limit by spending skystones.
- use the waiting room to store a few more heroes (up to 150).
Always keep one SSS 3 stars hero of each kind, and transmute the rest. There's no real need in hoarding them.
Same thing for 4 stars, although you might wanna feed extra RGB 4 stars to their ML counterpart before you get rid of the extras.2021.12.03 22:38 (UTC+0)